Cecilia represents a variety of clients to help with contract drafting, entity formation and conversion, and mergers and acquisitions. Cecilia brings an entrepreneurial spirit to her corporate practice, allowing her to view issues from her clients’ perspective to provide them the most value while best meeting their needs.
Cecilia has strong ties to Seattle and is committed to furthering the diversity of its thriving business community. In law school, Cecilia was involved with the Korean American Law Student Association and the Minority Law Student Association, and was an extern for Chief Judge Ricardo S. Martinez in the U.S. District Court for Western Washington.
Memberships & Awards
- King County Young Democrats, Legislative Director (2016-2017)
- Washington International Law Journal, Executive Comments Editor (2015-2016)
- Institute for a Democratic Future, Fellow (2016)
Korean American Bar Association, Scholarship Recipient (2016)
Resources & Ideas
- University of Washington School of LawJuris Doctor degree (2016)
- University of Washington School of LawBachelor of Arts degree, English (2012)
Outside The Office
- Cecilia enjoys rooting on the Seahawks (and talking game strategy with Pete Carroll), all things UW, and exploring the great outdoors.