Cindy L. Bryan, RP
Cindy Bryan helps manage and facilitate complex mass tort litigation, including pharmaceutical, asbestos, and pneumatic equipment cases. She assists Schwabe lawyers with all aspects of case management, discovery and trial preparation, and frequently coordinates with national counsel. In addition, Cindy has extensive experience in intellectual property, complex business, and commercial litigation matters.
A Senior Paralegal, Cindy serves as the firm's Paralegal Professional Development Coordinator and is responsible for the Paralegal and Projects Assistant Training Program. She is a Registered Paralegal and a frequent guest lecturer to paralegal students at Portland Community College.
Memberships & Awards
- Oregon Paralegal Association, Member
- Oregon Paralegal Association Membership Committee, Former Co-Chair
- Oregon Paralegal Association, Former Member of the Board of Directors
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Inc., Member
- International Paralegal Management Association, Former Member
- Mt. Hood Community CollegeAssociate of Arts degree (1978)