Kurt F. Hansen
Kurt Hansen represents physicians, hospitals and other providers in mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures. He also represents providers in regulatory compliance matters and licensure matters.
- Handled multiple hospital mergers, including the acquisition of public district hospitals.
- Represented over 1,600 dentists and physicians in licensure matters.
- Represented many physician practices in acquisitions and combinations.
- Represented many physicians joining practices.
- Represented multispecialty practices in regulatory and billing compliance.
Memberships & Awards
- U.S. Navy, Legion of Merit
- Oregon State Bar, Legal Ethics Committee (2006-2011), Chair (2010)
- Emanuel Medical Center Foundation, 1909 Society Community Spirit award (2013)
Resources & Ideas
Seminars & Speaking Engagements
- Portland, Oregon, April 7, 2016
- U.S. Navy, Lieutenant; retired as Captain; mobilized twice in the Iraq War including deployment as Commander Task Group 55
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center, Foundation Board, Immediate Past Chair
- University of Oregon Law School, Dean’s Advisory Council
- University of Oregon Law School, Alumni Board
- University of Oregon Law School, Adjunct Professor (1995-2001)
- Oregon State UniversityBachelor of Science, Forestry and Naval Science (1975)
- University of Oregon School of LawJuris Doctor degree (1984)
Oregon State Courts
Washington State Courts
United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
United States District Court, District of Oregon
United States District Court, Western District of Washington