Allyson K. Anderson
Allyson Anderson has been a team member at Schwabe for over 10 years, focusing on patent, trademark and copyright prosecution and enforcement. She manages and maintains trademark portfolios for a variety of clients and is experienced in trademark clearance searching. Allyson is well versed in all aspects of U.S. and foreign trademark and patent prosecution, and is responsible for communication and coordination with clients and foreign associates.
Allyson has experience in all aspects of research, administration, accounting and billing, along with records organization.
Memberships & Awards
- International Trademark Association, Member
- IPLegalEDPatent Paralegal Certification (2009)
- IPLegalEDTrademark Paralegal Certification (2012)
- University of OregonBachelor of Arts degree, Sociology (2002)
Outside The Office
- Traveling, cooking and spending time with my family and friends.