Angela Addae helps clients to establish and protect intellectual capital, from drafting licensing agreements to advising clients on new rules and regulations governing the protection of trademarks and copyrights. She also assists clients in enforcing intellectual property rights in federal and state courts and before administrative agencies such as the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
Angela is a recent graduate of the University of Arizona’s James E. Rogers College of Law. While in law school, she was actively involved with the Journal of International and Comparative Law, the Law Women’s Association, and the Black Law Students Association. While pursuing her bachelor’s and law degrees, Angela gained experience working with the U.S. House of Representatives, the American Bar Foundation, and the U.S. Department of State. After a rewarding experience as a Summer Associate, Angela returned to Schwabe as an Associate in the Intellectual Property group in 2016.
- Drafted and negotiated operational documents for a large membership corporation.
- Educated a national retail merchant on best practices regarding use of trademarks and copyrights, and facilitated brand marketing strategies.
- Developed litigation strategies for multiple municipal agencies.
- Reviewed end user license agreements for an industry-leading software company.
Memberships & Awards
- American Bar Association, Member
- National Bar Association, Member
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc., Member
- Volunteer Lawyers Program, Volunteer
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tucson, Mentor (2012-2014)
- Fisk UniversityBachelor of Arts degree, Sociology (2011)
- University of ArizonaMaster of Arts degree, Sociology (2013)
- University of Arizona College of LawJuris Doctor degree (2016)
Outside The Office
- Angela enjoys traveling internationally and exploring the Pacific Northwest.