Angela M. Hanslovan
Angie Hanslovan focuses her work on condemnation and real property litigation, and has worked on some of the Pacific Northwest’s most high-profile public projects. Angie primarily assists attorneys representing property owners when a government entity desires to use eminent domain powers to acquire their property. She has also worked on business relocations, ensuring compliance with applicable federal and state law requirements and maximizing clients’ benefits eligibility.
In addition, Angie helps attorneys in the business and real estate transactional arena conduct due diligence reviews, draft contracts and closing documents, perform compliance reviews, and work with title and escrow officers to clear title and close transactions.
Memberships & Awards
- American Institute for Paralegal Studies, Distinguished Student Awards for American Jurisprudence, Civil Litigation, and Employment Law (2005-2007)
- Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt, Best of Schwabe Award for trial support (2004)
- Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt, Past Member of Wellness and Paralegal Development Committees
- Native American Law Student Association, Northwestern School of Law, Lewis & Clark College (2009-2013)
- American Institute for Paralegal StudiesParalegal Certificate (2007)
- Northwestern School of Law, Lewis & Clark CollegeJuris Doctor degree (2014)
- Pacific UniversityBachelor of Arts degree, magna cum laude (1996)