Dean Williams is a Litigation Support Specialist and Paralegal Trainee working primarily with Schwabe’s Healthcare, Maritime, and Real Estate groups.
He began working in Schwabe’s copy room as a member of Support Services, where his tech-savvy skills allowed him to find efficient solutions at every level of litigation and discovery. With an insatiable thirst for experience, Dean continues to work at Schwabe while attending Seattle University School of Law as an evening student. Having supported Schwabe’s team from the copy room to the courtroom in trial, Dean is fluent in every step of the firm’s commitment to client service.
- Provided technical support at trial for complex litigation using Trial Director.
- Assisted with document discovery and production for insurance defense and commercial litigation using Relativity.
- Researched property histories and environmental records for land use and condemnation matters.
- Drafted memos on establishing commercial agency in foreign jurisdictions and compliance with federal law for clients looking to expand their business.
- Seattle University Law Review, Managing Editor (2015-present)
- Downtown Emergency Services Center, Volunteer In-Kind Gift Coordinator (2012-2015)
- Western Washington UniversityBachelor of Arts degree, Political Science (2011)
Outside The Office
- The Pacific Northwest was made to be explored.