Jason Wrubleski focuses his practice on commercial patent, copyright and trademark litigation. Jason has litigated a range of matters relating to healthcare and technology, from biomedical devices and prescription medications to DVDs and audio compression standards.
Prior to joining Schwabe, Jason was a general litigation associate at Mayer Brown, LLP in Palo Alto, California, and he complements his current IP practice with six years of experience litigating business torts, licensing disputes and antitrust claims in Silicon Valley.
- Secured summary judgments, constructive trusts, and permanent injunctions against both corporate infringers of DVD patents and their individual principals.
- Principally managed litigation of a First Amendment case against the City and County of San Francisco, brought to enjoin a municipal ordinance of unsolicited delivery of Yellow Pages phone directories.
- Successfully resisted burdensome subpoenas issued in three simultaneous, MDL-designated class action suits to national insurance provider, from federal courts in California and New Jersey.
- Stanford Law SchoolJuris Doctor degree (2007)
- Yale UniversityBachelor of Arts degree, English Language and Literature (2004)
California State Courts
Oregon State Courts
Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals