Tonja D. Smith
Tonja Smith is a paraprofessional with knowledge and experience in the areas of real estate, bankruptcy, foreclosure and commercial litigation. Tonja enjoys assisting attorneys and being part of a team. She also enjoys building relationships with clients and helping them in meeting their industry needs.
Memberships & Awards
- Washington State Paralegal Association, Member
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Member
- Notary for State of Washington
- Texas Wesleyan UniversityBachelor of Science degree, Legal Studies (1996)
- University of PhoenixMaster of Arts degree, Organizational Management (2002)
Outside The Office
- Tonja enjoys reading, listening to music, playing tennis and golf, hiking, walking and going for bike rides (flat surfaces only) and traveling.