The Asbestos Abyss: Tips to Avoid Risk, Costs and Delays.
This is a rare opportunity to get insider tips from those in the know including the DEQ, asbestos consultants, lawyers and others. Some takeaways include:
- A better understanding of DEQ requirements
- Out-of-compliance “horror stories” (Lessons for you to avoid)
- What to look for when doing a survey
- How fees can escalate and ways to mitigate those costs
- Ed Joyce, moderator, Tritalent
- Dave Bartz, legal perspective, Schwabe shareholder and president
- Greg Baker, Training Director PBS Engineering + Environmental (Asbestos Consultant)
- Zeb Bates, DEQ inspector, NW Region
Reception to follow.
WhenSeptember 14, 2016
Where1211 SW 5th Avenue, 19th floor
Validated parking in the Pacwest Center garage. Enter on Jefferson between 5th and 6th Avenues.