Schwabe represents institutional and private lenders and borrowers in all aspects of construction, term, mezzanine and public financing.
We provide documentation and closing of loans, opinion issuance, loan workout and foreclosure advice, debt restructurings and modifications, and loan participation.
- Assisted with the financing of a 22-megawatt geothermal plant in Neal Hot Springs in eastern Oregon.
- Represented institutional investors in loan transactions secured by timberlands throughout the United States.
- Represented an Oregon port in the acquisition, siting, development and financing of a liquefied natural gas terminal and container facility.
- Represented the lead bank in the workout and consolidation of loans from multiple lenders to a privately held wood products company.
- Assisted with the financing and construction of new and rehabilitated office buildings throughout the Northwest.
- Representation of a privately held lender in connection with the foreclosure and redevelopment of a Central Oregon resort.
- Representation of fee owners and tenants with respect to ground lease financing.
Resources & Ideas
- 1211 SW 5th Avenue, 19th floor
Ideas Fuel Industries
The Asbestos Abyss: Tips to Avoid Risk, Costs and Delays.
Rare opportunity to get insider tips from those in the know including DEQ, asbestos consultants and lawyers.
Real Estate and Construction
Record Breaking Number of Projects in Seattle: Recap of 4th Annual Construction and Development Summit
Schwabe Attorney Donald Joe Willis Earns National Award for His Work