Print Formatted Area
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt's Commercial Litigation practice group helps clients anticipate and resolve disputes arising from business and financial relationships. The attorneys within the group have broad experience in virtually all issues that arise in business transactions, including commercial sales of goods, sales of businesses, issues regarding breach of warranty, secured personal and real property transactions, personal and real property leases, construction disputes, commercial banking and financial matters, and unfair competition. Several of the attorneys in Schwabe's Commercial Litigation group have long experience in maritime disputes of virtually every stripe.
Schwabe attorneys perform a variety of commercial litigation services for our clients, including:
- Representation of purchasers or sellers of businesses in disputes that may arise following the purchase transaction
- Representation of parties in partnership and shareholder disputes
- Representation of parties concerning various real estate and other business disputes
- Construction disputes representing owners, developers, lenders, contractors and design professionals
- Defense of suits against financial institutions
We also provide many services for business creditors:
- Development of instruments to secure, protect, and perfect creditors' interests in both real and personal property
- Documentation of complex financial restructuring transactions
- Protection of lessor's interests in equipment and real property
- Enforcement actions on behalf of secured creditors
- Protection of creditor rights and claims in bankruptcy proceedings, including secured creditors, commercial landlords, vendors, reclamation reditors, and general creditors
- Receiverships, assignments for the benefit of creditors, and other insolvency proceedings
- Ankrom Moisan Associated Architects
- Big River Excavating
- Columbia State Bank
- CUNA Mutual
- Durham and Bates Agencies
- Evraz Inc.
- Excelsior Management Group
- Howard S. Wright Construction Co.
- KeyBank, N.A.
- Lease Crutcher Lewis
- Les Schwab Tire Centers
- Marquette Health Care
- Tidewater Barge Lines
- Wells Fargo Insurance Services
- Wells Fargo Practice Finance