Print Formatted Area
Tax and Estate Planning
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt conducts an integrated tax law practice, relating to corporate and partnership tax planning, property and excise taxes, employee benefits, estate and succession planning, probate, and related areas. The firm's tax lawyers serve profit and nonprofit corporations, limited liability companies, professional corporations, partnerships, and trusts and estates in a variety of tax matters. With broad experience in business and financial matters, the tax lawyers of Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt have an established reputation for creative tax planning and the resolution of difficult tax controversies.
- Corporate and partnership tax planning
- Mergers, acquisitions and sales of businesses and property
- Corporate reorganization and structuring
- Employee compensation planning, including compliance with ERISA, documentation of and advice regarding qualified and non-qualified employee benefit plans, ESOPs, etc.
- Civil and criminal tax controversies, including representation before the Internal Revenue Service and State Department of Revenue, and in litigation before state and federal courts
- Estate and succession planning
- Tax planning for exempt organizations
- State income, sales and property tax matters
- Act III Theatres, Inc.
- Alpenrose Dairy
- Ashforth Properties, Inc.
- Avison Lumber Company
- Clark Public Utilities District
- Columbia Forest Products, Inc.
- Englund Marine Supply Co.
- Fisher Broadcasting Company
- KeyBank National Association
- Lumber Products
- Meyer Memorial Trust
- Oregon Steel Mills, Inc.
- Peter Jacobsen Productions
- Reser's Fine Foods, Inc.
- Rex Hill, Inc.