Print Formatted Area
In increasing numbers, lawsuits are naming architects, construction designers and engineers as defendants in actions for construction delays and injuries both during construction and after completion of the project. Over the years, our attorneys have developed a national reputation for their successful defense of professionals in many service industries, including architects and engineers.
Schwabe attorneys are advisors and counselors in addition to trial lawyers. Our philosophy is to identify issues before they become problems, and develop strategies for resolution. Our attorneys take pride in their leadership in the industry and have a thorough understanding of applicable legal and industry principles.
Our attorneys have significant experience working with the construction industry, including:
- Drafting documents used in the development and construction of commercial, residential, and industrial projects (contracts, financing and leasing agreements, employee contracts)
- Representing contractors and other construction industry clients in disputes arising from the development, construction, and use of a facility
- Defending architects and engineers in personal injury and property damage lawsuits arising from the use of such facilities
- Representing contractors in labor-management relations, including resolution of job site disruptions
- ABC - Associated Builders and Contractors
- AGC - Associated General Contractors
- Anderson & Dabrowski Architects, PC
- Ankrom Moisan Associated Architects
- Batzer Inc.
- Big River Excavation
- Central City Concern
- Certainteed Corporation
- Coos County
- Design Professionals Insurance Company
- Howard S. Wright Construction Co.
- Impregilo/Healy Joint Venture
- Lease Crutcher Lewis
- LSW Architects, PC
- Port of Vancouver, USA
- State of Alaska
- Western Construction