Elizabeth Harwood has over 30 years of paralegal experience in both California and Oregon courts. She specializes in complex litigation and trials and has used her broad range of skills in many areas of law, including civil and commercial litigation, family law, estate planning and probate, intellectual property, personal injury, insurance subrogation and defense, employment and labor law, civil rights, administrative and city licensing, credit and collections, and workers' compensation. Elizabeth is experienced in managing all aspects of a case, including collection of evidence, discovery, motions, and working with clients, experts, and witnesses in preparation for trial, as well as assisting at trial.
- Manages large, complex cases.
- Assists in preparing and taking cases to trial
- Acts as liaison with clients and experts.
Memberships & Awards
- Oregon Paralegal Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
Meals on Wheels
- University of California, Berkeley