Alana Carson directs the firm’s internal and client-facing knowledge management and innovation solutions, using both a systems and a people oriented approach to achieve results. With over 20 years in information organization, Alana leverages firm knowledge and streamlines processes to increase efficiency, while working to create collaborative solutions for our clients.
Memberships & Awards
- International Legal Technology Association (ILTA), Member (2018-present)
- American Association of Law Librarians (AALL), Member (2003-present)
- Western Pacific Chapter of AALL (WestPac), Annual Meeting Local Arrangements Chair (2014)
- WestPac, Treasurer (2011-2013)
- AALL, National Inventory, Oregon Co-Coordinator (2010-2011)
- LegalBizDevLegal Project Management Certification
- Northwestern School of Law, Lewis & Clark CollegeJuris Doctor degree
- University of WashingtonMaster of Library & Information Science (MLIS)
Outside The Office
- Passion for travel!