Carolyn Navarro has over 26 years of experience working as a paralegal. With a focus in transactional law, she assists attorneys with drafting, producing, and filing documentation in the estate planning, trust administration, and probate areas of law.
Carolyn’s early career as a paralegal focused on working with individuals and families on estate planning, trust administration, and probate issues. After moving to the Pacific Northwest with her family in 2018, Carolyn switched focuses to pursue family law, working with families to achieve resolutions related to divorce, child custody, and financial separation. This experience has given her a keen ability to handle delicate matters with compassion and professionalism. Carolyn prides herself on leading with empathy and helping clients achieve a positive legal outcome during challenging times.
Memberships & Awards
- National Association of Legal Assistants
- San Mateo County Bar Association (Paralegal Status)
- National Notary Association
- San Mateo County Legal Professional Association
- University of San FranciscoParalegal Certificate (1994)