Juan G. Jasso
Juan Jasso is an attorney in Schwabe’s business and corporate practice. He represents entrepreneurs and established businesses, and partners with them to implement solution-oriented strategies. Juan provides thoughtful, pragmatic legal advice along with appropriate contracts, policies, and other pertinent legal documentation in a timely, cost-effective manner.
Juan’s experience and practice are centered in general business law with a focus in general commercial contracts, entity formation and governance, debt and equity securities offerings, asset sales and purchases, and mergers and acquisitions.
Memberships & Awards
- Multnomah Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA), Member
Resources & Ideas
- Oregon State Bar Bulletin
- September 12, 2017
- Marathon Scholars, Trustee
- Oregon Hispanic Bar Association, Treasurer and Liaison to the HNBA
- University of Oregon School of LawJuris Doctor degree (2015)
- University of California at Santa BarbaraBachelor of Arts degree (2010)
Oregon State Courts
Outside The Office
- Traveling, trying new restaurants and playing golf.