Juan G. Jasso
Juan Jasso helps organizations of all sizes to implement strategies and accomplish their goals. He advises clients in a wide variety of areas including entity formation and governance, debt and equity securities offerings, asset sales and purchases, and mergers and acquisitions.
Memberships & Awards
- Oregon Hispanic Bar Association, Board Member and Liaison to the Hispanic National Bar Association
- Emerging Professionals of Portland, Membership Engagement Committee
- Multnomah Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
Resources & Ideas
- September 12, 2017
- University of Oregon School of LawJuris Doctor degree (2015)
- University of California at Santa BarbaraBachelor of Arts degree (2010)
Oregon State Courts
Outside The Office
- Traveling, trying new restaurants and playing golf.