CARES Act Resources
- CARES Act Resources
- Title I - Keeping American Workers Paid and Employed Act
- Title II - Assistance for American Workers, Families and Businesses
- Title III - Supporting America's Health Care System in the Fight Against the Coronavirus
- Title VIII: Agency Appropriations
In response to the potentially devastating disruptions to the U.S. economy resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic, Congress enacted a $2.2 trillion stimulus package with a range of programs offering benefits to individuals and businesses—large and small.
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act may well offer benefits to you, your business, your employees, and your broader community.
Schwabe's CARES Act task force understands the nuances of the businesses we represent. With this in mind, our attorneys examine the CARES Act through the lens of our clients' unique industries to answer some frequently asked questions.
With legislation continually evolving in the face of COVID-19, Schwabe's attorneys are regularly examining the CARES Act and related laws and updates to assist our clients with questions. To learn more about the CARES Act, we encourage viewing our list of recent articles or engaging with an attorney today.
- Privately Held Businesses & Enterprises
- Business and Corporate
- Employment, Labor and Benefits
- Financial Institutions
- Native American & Alaska Native Law
- Tax and Estate Planning
- Tax Planning
- Corporate Formation and Governance
- Trusts and Estate Planning
- Wage and Hour
- Employee Benefits
Articles and Events
- Stephanie BerntsenShareholder
- Carmen CalzacortaShareholder
- Omar ContrerasAssociate
- Dan EllerShareholder
- Kelly HaganShareholder
- Russel RobertsonShareholder
- Elizabeth SchleuningShareholder
- Charmin ShielyShareholder
- Christopher SlotteeShareholder
- Savannah WolfeAssociate