The New Overtime Exemption Rules Are Here: What Does Your Business Need to Do to Comply?
Last week the Department of Labor published the much anticipated new rules regarding overtime exemptions. Employers must be in compliance with the new rules by December 1, 2016.
Join us at Schwabe on June 15 for an interactive discussion regarding the new rules, what they mean for your company, and how to implement them.
7:30 a.m. Check-in and Breakfast
8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. Program
This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review. Credits are pending.
- Stephanie BerntsenShareholder
- CARES Act Resources
- COVID-19 + Employment
- COVID-19 + Real Estate and Construction
- COVID-19 Resources
- Forest Products
- Paycheck Protection Program Portal
- Real Estate and Construction
- Title III - Supporting America's Health Care System in the Fight Against the Coronavirus
- Title VIII: Agency Appropriations
- Transportation, Ports and Maritime
- Farron CurryShareholder
WhenJune 15, 2016
Parking in the U.S. Bank Centre garage will be validated.