The Asbestos Abyss: Tips to Avoid Risk, Costs and Delays.
This is a rare opportunity to get insider tips from those in the know including the DEQ, asbestos consultants, lawyers and others. Some takeaways include:
- A better understanding of DEQ requirements
- Out-of-compliance “horror stories” (Lessons for you to avoid)
- What to look for when doing a survey
- How fees can escalate and ways to mitigate those costs
- Ed Joyce, moderator, Tritalent
- Dave Bartz, legal perspective, Schwabe shareholder and president
- Greg Baker, Training Director PBS Engineering + Environmental (Asbestos Consultant)
- Zeb Bates, DEQ inspector, NW Region
Reception to follow.
WhenSeptember 14, 2016
4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Where1211 SW 5th Avenue, 19th floor
Validated parking in the Pacwest Center garage. Enter on Jefferson between 5th and 6th Avenues.