Outside The Box
Schwabe is a sponsor of the 10 Branch Outside the Box Growth Forum for tech companies. This forum brings together Oregon’s growing technology community (CXOs) with strong technology players from outside the state. Thursday’s networking and informal panels will focus on the challenges facing growing technology companies as they look to expand sales and marketing. There will also be a discussion on later rounds of venture capital and/or private equity. Thursday’s dinner and Friday’s events will expand to include a select number of companies at the pre-series A round. See agenda/topics and information to register here.
Who should attend?
- Executives of growing technology (post series A) businesses that are looking to learn what it will take to push past barriers.
- Venture capital and private equity firms that have an interest and ability to help businesses grow.
- Business leaders who have been there and done that and are ready and willing to have straight forward conversations about the challenges that growing companies will face.
- A select number of early stage businesses will be invited to join the group for Thursday's Dinner and Friday.
- Hear from people who have lived through growth.
- Come meet VCs that participate in Series A, B, C and D.
- Participate in direct and pragmatic discussions on how to grow your company and realize your vision.