Top Employment and Employee Benefit Issues to Look for in 2017
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt attorneys invite you to learn about potential new legislation and how to prepare your company.
Topics include: future of the Affordable Care Act and other benefit developments, workplace safety (OSHA) and other issues.
Please forward this to colleagues who could benefit from learning about 2017 employment legislation information.
- Jean Ohman BackShareholder
- Rebecca BoyetteAssociate
- Walter MillerShareholder
- CARES Act Resources
- COVID-19 + Employment
- COVID-19 Resources
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Manufacturing, Distribution and Retail
- Title II - Assistance for American Workers, Families and Businesses
- Title III - Supporting America's Health Care System in the Fight Against the Coronavirus
- Title VIII: Agency Appropriations
WhenJanuary 27, 2017
Where1211 SW 5th Ave., Suite 1900, Portland, OR, 97206
Validated parking in the Pacwest Center garage. Enter on Jefferson between 5th and 6th Avenues.