PAST EVENTS ARCHIVE
- Tillamook Agriculture Seminar: Issues Facing Oregon FarmersOctober 29, 2019
Learn and ask questions about tax and legal developments impacting Oregon’s farming community.
- Employment Law SeminarOctober 16, 2019
Has the news on the Oregon legislative changes left you in a blur? A number of new laws and legal decisions impacting employers with workers in Oregon have recently gone into effect or are right around the corner.
- Oregon Association for Behavior Analysis Annual ConferenceOctober 11, 2019
Behavior analysis and the neurodiversity movement: Lessons in social validity, inclusion, and diversity
Schwabe Panelist: Brenna Legaard
- The Good, The Bad and The UGLY: A Panel Review of Recent Personal Injury CasesPacific Admiralty SeminarOctober 10, 2019
Speaker: David Boyajian
- 2019 Pacific Northwest Waterways Association Annual ConventionOctober 9, 2019
Speaker: Brien Flanagan
- Rapid Growth: Challenges and Opportunities in the Food and Beverage SectorOctober 2, 2019
We invite you to attend a unique panel of local food and beverage industry executives in various stages of growth.
- Commercial Real Estate & Construction Symposium: State of the Industry in the PNWOctober 1, 2019
This symposium is a one-of-a-kind event designed exclusively for industry pros in Oregon and Washington.
- 2019 Manufacturing SymposiumSeptember 27, 2019
Hosted by Schwabe and Aldrich. The event will be rich with information about the state of the industry from those effecting legislative changes and leading the charge to Manufacturing 4.0.
- Tech Impact AwardsSeattle Business MagazineSeptember 26, 2019
Recognizing companies in Washington state that are using technology to have a significant impact on business, industry or society.
- Schwabe, AUTM Life Sciences Mixer, 9/20September 20, 2019
Join us for cocktails and conversation with life sciences professionals!
- NW Technology Summit, 9/19September 19, 2019
Artificial intelligence: What is the reality among all the hype?
- Income and Estate Planning with Beneficiary Designation AssetsOregon State Bar Taxation SectionSeptember 18, 2019
Speaker: Jeff Patterson
- Skyline AwardsSeattle Business MagazineAugust 22, 2019
Honors the top commercial real estate projects in the midst of unprecedented growth across the Puget Sound region.
- Executive Speaker Series: Machine Learning and AISeattle Metropolitan Chamber of CommerceAugust 22, 2019
Join our panel of experts for a nuanced discussion on how AI is changing the way we live and work.
- Women in Business, Succeeding and Leading on BoardsAugust 13, 2019
Learn from women who are succeeding and leading on boards.
Moderator: Lisa Schaures
- Navigate the Latest Remediation Opportunities and Challenges on your ProjectsConstruction Safety, Health, & Environmental ConferenceJuly 23, 2019
Speaker: Connie Sue Martin
- Puget Sound Business Journal, Middle Market Fast 50June 20, 2019
Sponsored by Schwabe
- Intersect of Source Control and Stormwater Permitting and Impacts on Liability ExposureNorthwest Environmental Business CouncilJune 19, 2019
Speaker: Brien Flanagan
- Safe Cybering: Protect Yourself, Presented by the Professional & Industry Associates CouncilAssociated General Contractors of OregonJune 19, 2019
Speaker: Colin Folawn
- Building Community Through CyclingMay 29, 2019
Sponsored by Schwabe and Aldrich Advisors
- Bisnow Seattle: Puget Sound's CRE Business & Policy SummitMay 22, 2019
- Taxation and Economic Development in Indian CountryWashington State Bar Association Indian Law SectionMay 10, 2019
Speaker: Sarah Roubidoux Lawson
- What Senate Bill 608 Means For Your Rental Property (11:00 am to 1:00 pm)May 8, 2019
- What Senate Bill 608 Means For Your Rental Property (5:00 pm to 7:00 pm)May 8, 2019
- Endangered Species Act ConferenceJanuary 24, 2019
Speaker: Christopher Howard
- Eminent Domain and Land Valuation Litigation ConferenceAmerican Law InstituteJanuary 24, 2019
Speaker: Kelly Walsh
- Breakfast with Schwabe: Casualty Response for Owners and Claim ProfessionalsJanuary 24, 2019
Discuss how casualty response claims come about and their legal ramifications
- 2019 Consumer Technology Association (CTA) Alliance Community Reception at CESJanuary 9, 2019
- 2018 Oregon Society of Association Management's Annual ConferenceDecember 5, 2018
Speaker: Jean Ohman Back on Online Privacy, Cybersecurity & Accessibility - Top Tips, Tricks and Traps
- Rogue Valley Building Opportunity ConferenceDecember 5, 2018
Speaker: Dan Eller
- DJC Oregon Builder Breakfast Series: Where to Hedge Your Bets in 2019November 14, 2018
Moderator: Stephanie Holmberg
- Seattle State of the Market: Where Are We in the Seattle Cycle?November 13, 2018
Moderator: Russ Robertson
- Employment Law for ManufacturersNovember 9, 2018
Join in an engaging discussion with your peers in the manufacturing industry to share ideas and solutions relating to Oregon’s employment law.
- Estate Planning - Tips and Traps for your Will and TrustOctober 23, 2018
Speaker: Maria Schmidlkofer