PAST EVENTS ARCHIVE
- DJC Oregon Builder Breakfast Series: The Future of Affordable Housing: Providing Sustainability, Services and Community with Cost ConstraintsDaily Journal of Commerce OregonJune 17, 2021
Moderator: Garrett Stephenson
- The Next Steps: Policies, Practices & Procedures in a Post-COVID WorkplacePacific Northwest Defense CoalitionJune 16, 2021
Speaker: Jean Back
- PNW Predictions: Supply Chain ReimaginedPuget Sound Business Journal, Portland Business Journal, and Schwabe, Williamson & WyattJune 15, 2021
Hear from top leaders in the manufacturing, distribution, retail, transportation, and ports industries who will provide insights on their supply chain management.
- American Rescue Plan Act Tribal Funding DiscussionMay 27, 2021
Speaker: Chris Slottee
- Schwabe + OMEP: Utilizing Technology to Find, Train, and Retain Skilled WorkersMay 12, 2021
- The Future Will See You Now: Privacy and Compliance in an Evolving Healthcare IndustryMay 6, 2021
- Schwabe Safety Summit 2021: Taking Advantage of Structural Change to Embed SafetyMarch 31, 2021
- Data Breaches and the Maritime Industry: Planning and PreventionMarch 30, 2021
- Oregon Diversity Legal Job FairMarch 9, 2021
Entry-level and lateral attorneys, paralegals, and legal support professionals of all diverse backgrounds are encouraged to participate. This event is free to all career seekers.
- Maritime Injury Claim WorkshopJanuary 28, 2021
Join the Schwabe maritime team for a workshop to discuss some problematic hypotheticals arising in the course of a typical maritime injury claim and to reconnect with industry colleagues and friends.
- Partners in Diversity CEO ForumDecember 16, 2020
Join Partners in Diversity for a meeting of C-suite leaders to explore ideas on championing diversity, equity and inclusion in the current national climate.
- NAMC Holiday Event & Listening Session: Techniques for Engaging in Negotiations and the Principles of Compromise: How Experienced Counselnegotiate and WhyNational Association of Minority Contractors OregonDecember 16, 2020
Speaker: Molly Washington
- Oregon OSHA COVID-19 Standards for Natural ResourcesNovember 16, 2020
Schwabe attorney Josh Dennis will offer a brief overview, discussion, and Q&A on Oregon OSHA COVID-19 Standards as they relate to Oregon workers in the natural resources industry.
- New Developments in Tribal Forest Management: Managing Ancestral Tribal Forests Through Collaboration and InnovationAmerican Bar AssociationNovember 10, 2020
Moderator: Sarah Roubidoux Lawson
- Pitfalls of Project Labor Agreements - Virtual EventAssociated Builders and Contractors Pacific NorthwestOctober 29, 2020
- Recover Seattle: Part 4Downtown Seattle Association, Puget Sound Business JournalOctober 7, 2020
- DJC Oregon Builder Breakfast Series: The Future of Healthcare Facilities ConstructionSeptember 29, 2020
Moderator: Anne Talcott
- Recover Seattle: Part 3Downtown Seattle Association, Puget Sound Business JournalSeptember 10, 2020
For the third installment of this series, we'll take an in-depth look at our regional economy though the lens of building a more equitable economy.