Schwabe About Town: Schwabe Attorneys Attend Seattle’s State of Downtown Conference
Recently, along with nearly 1,300 other attendees, Schwabe attorneys attended the Downtown Seattle Association’s State of Downtown event. At this one-day conference, we participated in interactive sessions regarding the latest economic indicators shaping downtown Seattle—including employment and residential growth, retail sales and private investment, and insights on what trends lie ahead.
Our attorneys were on hand with opening remarks for multiple breakout sessions. Some highlights included:
- Shareholder Chris Howard gave opening remarks for Lidding I-5: Creating 18 Acres of New Space in the Heart of Downtown
- Chief Executive Officer Graciela Gomez Cowger gave opening remarks for Retail Evolution: Getting Urban Retail Right in the 21st Century
- Shareholder Milt Reimers gave opening remarks for Downtown’s Next 10: Predictions and Projections for Our Future
- Shareholder Larry Costich gave opening remarks for Breaking the Mold: Four Innovative Projects Taking Shape and Reshaping Downtown
For a full conference recap to see who was in attendance, learn more about the event, or view select presentations, please visit the Downtown Seattle Association’s website.
With offices across the Pacific Northwest, including Seattle and Vancouver, Washington, and Portland and Bend, Oregon, Schwabe brings an in-depth understanding of six key industry sectors—Healthcare and Life Sciences; Manufacturing, Distribution and Retail; Natural Resources; Real Estate and Construction; Technology; and Transportation, Ports and Maritime—which allows us to help clients achieve success through ideas, advice, and exceptional legal counsel.
As we grow our practice in Seattle and throughout the Puget Sound region, we’d love to learn how we can work together. Please reach out to Milt Reimers or Larry Costich to connect and explore how Schwabe can help you grow your business.
- Larry CostichShareholder
- Graciela Gomez CowgerChief Executive Officer
- Christopher HowardShareholder
- Milt ReimersShareholder