15 Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt Attorneys Named to the 2019 Washington Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
This year, 11 attorneys from Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt have been named to the Washington Super Lawyers list, and another four were named to the Washington Rising Stars list. One Schwabe attorney has also been recognized on the Washington Top 50 Women Attorneys list.
The Super Lawyers list recognizes outstanding attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. No more than five percent of attorneys in Washington are named to the Super Lawyers list. The Rising Stars list includes the state's top up-and-coming attorneys who must be 40 years or younger, or in practice for 10 years or less. Just 2.5 percent of the state's attorneys are named to the Rising Stars list.
Attorney Jennifer Campbell was recognized on the Washington 2019 Top 50 Women Attorneys list by Super Lawyers.
Schwabe attorneys on their lists were chosen for their experience in a number of practice areas, including business/corporate, construction, employment and labor, environmental, intellectual property, and real estate.
The following attorneys were named to the 2019 Washington Super Lawyers list:
- Al AuYeung– Intellectual Property
- Stephanie Berntsen – Employment & Labor
- Jennifer Campbell – Personal Injury – Products: Defense
- Dennis J. Dunphy – Eminent Domain
- David R. Ebel – Business Litigation
- Colin Folawn – Transportation & Maritime
- Christopher H. Howard – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Philip R. Lempriere – Transportation & Maritime
- Bert W. Markovich – Class Action
- Connie Sue Martin – Environmental
- Alison Moss – Land Use & Zoning
The following attorneys were named to the 2019 Washington Rising Stars list:
- Stephanie BerntsenShareholder
- Jennifer CampbellShareholder
- Ryan DummShareholder
- David EbelShareholder
- Colin FolawnShareholder
- Ryen GodwinShareholder
- Christopher HowardShareholder
- Allison KrashanShareholder
- Philip LempriereShareholder
- Bert MarkovichShareholder
- Connie Sue MartinShareholder
- Alison MossOf Counsel