Legal Articles Archive
- OP-ED: Washington’s Strict Compliance Standard is Now StricterNovember 27, 2018
Author: Paige Spratt
- Put Your Data House in Order: Reduce Risks and Improve Efficiency Through Good Data HabitsOpportunity MagazineNovember 27, 2018
Author: Xavier Clark
- 10 Common Farm Estate Planning Mistakes and How to Avoid ThemNovember 21, 2018
Author: Maria Schmidlkofer
- Maritime Operators: Check Your Cell Phone PolicyNovember 12, 2018
Joyriding through the darkness after barhopping or operating a commercial water-taxi without a written cell use policy? Both are on the hook for the exact same liability.
- Cybersecurity and Construction: Practical Risks and Mitigation TacticsNovember 12, 2018
Author: Cecilia Jeong
- Proposed Tax Regulation for Qualified Opportunity Zones ReleasedOctober 23, 2018
- OP-ED: Increased Data on Marijuana Use Crystallizes Risk ManagementOctober 23, 2018
Author: David Anderson
- OP-ED: What to Know About Oregon’s New CLT Construction TypesOctober 10, 2018
- Highlights from the NW Technology Summit: Blockchain Innovations & ApplicationsOctober 10, 2018
Our event focused on blockchain applications, and innovations. Check out the videos.
- Health Care of the Future 2018October 3, 2018
Legacy Health's Bill Long and Adventist Health's Joyce Newmyer, discuss the intersection of healthcare and technology in our region
- The State of Manufacturing in the Pacific NorthwestOctober 2, 2018
Schwabe and Aldrich present the results of our survey on the State of Manufacturing in the Pacific Northwest.
- Fresh From the Bench Library
Searchable repository of all Fresh From the Bench, Federal Court Cases
- New Changes to California Prop 65: What Oregon and Washington Manufacturers Must Do to ComplyAugust 29, 2018
If you conduct consumer product-related business in California, you may be affected by Proposition 65 changes, which came into effect August 30, 2018.
- Op-Ed: Drafting Fair and Reasonable Construction Subcontract ClausesAugust 21, 2018
- Free to Ride? Recreational Immunity’s Legal Benefit to LandownersNorthwest WoodlandsJuly 31, 2018
Author: Ryen Godwin
- Op-Ed: Pitfalls for Design Businesses Amid Promotion on the InternetJuly 30, 2018
Author: William Ohle
- Everyday Tips for Disrupting Gender Inequality in the WorkplaceJuly 10, 2018
- OP-ED: A 2018 Problem: Succession Planning Amid a Hot MarketJuly 3, 2018
Author: Carmen Calzacorta
- GDPR Whitepaper: Impact on U.S.-Based CompaniesJuly 3, 2018
This guide will walk you through the implications of GDPR and steps you can take to remain in compliance.
- Breaking News: Supreme Court Opens Door to Sales Taxation of Online SalesJune 21, 2018
Author: Dan Eller
- OP-ED: Why MAX Proximity Matters for Developers, HomeownersJune 18, 2018
Author: K.C. Safley