Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Corporate Restructuring, Bankruptcy, and Litigation
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Receivers, Receiverships & Trustees
- Unsecured Creditors’ Committees and Other Creditor Representation
The Chapter 11 process and the strategies required for successfully achieving our clients’ goals are uniquely personal for each company. Our process includes assessing the company’s strengths, weaknesses, needs, and financial circumstances and developing a strategic plan. Our service team has the knowledge and experience to assist our clients with confidential out-of-court restructuring and guidance, as we know that not all clients are best served by a Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing.
Guided by our attorneys’ deep industry-specific knowledge and experience, our team identifies and devises innovative solutions to accomplish our clients’ financial goals efficiently. Keeping our clients’ unique circumstances front of mind, our bankruptcy team is ready to assist with any aspect of cutting-edge restructuring transactions.
- Counseled the Yellowstone Club during its Montana Chapter 11 case to a successful reorganization, including subordinating the senior secured creditor, allowing unsecured creditors to be paid in full.
- Counseled one of the country’s largest apartment complex builders to a successful reorganization, retaining the owner’s equity.
- Successfully reorganized a regional manufacturer of hot tubs and outdoor spas.
- Counseled the owner of a fish processing vessel through the Chapter 11 process, including reprocessing the vessel for sale for the benefit of the interested parties.
- Successfully reorganized the real estate holdings of a large Montana landowner, resulting in payment of all allowed claims.