Adam C. Rainone
Adam advises a diverse range of clients–from start-ups to local businesses to publicly-traded corporations–on their business and corporate needs. From entity formation and corporate finance to contracts, he is well versed in a variety of complex transactions that help organizations meet their goals.
Adam brings his strong transactional experience to Schwabe after serving as Corporate Counsel at MOD Super Fast Pizza, LLC, where he assisted with corporate governance and securities matters, drafting and negotiating a range of agreements, and overseeing compliance and contracting for all of MOD’s charitable giving and commercial co-ventures.
Previously, Adam honed his research- and contracts-related skills with Hagens Berman Sobel Shapiro LLC, Chef Software, Inc., and Keller Rohrback LLP.
- Draft and negotiate service, SaaS, consulting, supply, advertising, marketing, employee, and product agreements.
- Provide legal guidance on data security guidelines such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA.
- Manage compliance and contracting for charitable giving and commercial co-ventures.
- Assist with corporate governance and securities matters.
Resources & Ideas
- Seattle University School of LawJuris Doctor degree, cum laude (2016)
- University of ColoradoBachelor of Science degree, Political Science (2011)
Washington State Courts
Outside The Office
- Vacationing in Hawaii with my family.