Alex Bish strives to provide his clients with solution-oriented strategies and delivers a personal approach to litigation. He works closely with businesses as they navigate a variety of civil disputes, and he endeavors to learn his clients’ inner workings to best represent their interests.
As result of his legal experiences prior to joining Schwabe, Alex is well-equipped to handle issues that arise in any industry. His prior experience as a law clerk for Chief Justice Martha L. Walters exposed him to a variety of disputes in all areas of the law, and it allowed him to work with complex matters facing Oregon's highest court. Moreover, Alex’s time in the district attorney’s office gives him the confidence to successfully guide his clients through legal problems that require the initiation of court proceedings.
- Tried cases to jury verdicts in misdemeanor and felony criminal matters.
- Researched, wrote, and argued various motions in Oregon circuit court.
- Clerked at Oregon’s highest appellate court.
- Interviewed and worked with community treatment providers for purposes of setting up a restorative justice approach to drug crimes.
Resources & Ideas
Classroom Law Project, Mock Trial Coach (2017-2018)
- University of Oregon School of LawJuris Doctor degree, Order of the Coif (2017)
- The University of GeorgiaBachelor of Science degree, Psychology (2011)
Oregon State Courts
Outside The Office
- Spending quality time with loved ones.