Amanda Loupin-Bartlett provides practical business advice to companies of all sizes and stages, ranging from start-ups and local family-owned businesses to large multinational corporations. Her experience in mergers and acquisitions, securities offerings, corporate governance, and entity formation and organization allows her to help achieve specific and long-term goals throughout their life cycle.
Amanda devotes a substantial portion of her practice to representing lenders and borrowers in connection with revolving lines of credit, term loans, refinancings and other commercial debt transactions.
She also regularly advises technology-related trade organizations, providing formation, development and ongoing general counsel services.
- Counseled a healthcare lender in a portfolio purchase transition, creating new opportunities to expand portfolio and financing capabilities.
- Helped a Pacific Northwest-based business complete two separate multi-million dollar divisional asset sales in one year.
- Worked with local start-ups to successfully raise funds from investors to finance a variety of projects, including a summer concert, the purchase of a historic vacation lodge and the acquisition of several mobile device applications.
- Advised a forest management and timber sale consulting company in an asset purchase transaction, allowing the company to significantly expand its customer reach.
Memberships & Awards
- Oregon State Bar Business Law Section, New Lawyers Subcommittee
- Best Lawyers in America Award: Ones to Watch, Corporate Law (2021-2022)
Resources & Ideas
- Daily Journal of Commerce, April 10, 2015
- Friends of the Children, Ambassador Board
- Oregon State Bar, New Lawyer Mentor
- Willamette University Law School and Business School, Mentor to students
- Lewis and Clark Small Business Legal Clinic, Pro Bono volunteer
- Willamette University College of LawJuris Doctor degree, magna cum laude (2013)
- Willamette University, Atkinson Graduate School of ManagementMBA, with honors (2013)
- Pacific UniversityBachelor of Arts degree, Literature, summa cum laude (2009)
Oregon State Courts
Outside The Office
- Fishing trip with clients.