Andrew Wallace serves his clients with care in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, leases, and natural resources matters. In the fast-paced environment of real estate transactions, Andrew’s exceptional attention to detail and wide range of transactional experience make him a trusted partner to his clients.
With an educational background in mathematics and engineering, Andrew launched his legal career assisting energy companies with oil and gas drilling and title review in Oklahoma. Prior to joining Schwabe, Andrew worked with a firm in Colorado focused primarily on commercial real estate transactions with additional support regarding general business concerns.
- Drafted and negotiated purchase and sale agreements, commercial leases, and construction contracts.
- Drafted and reviewed operating agreements and formed business entities in Colorado.
- Reviewed surveys and titles and advised clients during the due diligence phase of real estate acquisitions.
Oil and gas
- Examined all instruments filed with county clerks from patent issuance.
- Drafted Drilling Title Opinions and Division Order Title Opinions detailing surface, mineral, and leasehold ownership and explaining legal issues in the chain of title with steps needed for curative action.
- Drafted Acquisition Title Opinions providing summary ownership for clients in the process of purchasing mineral rights.
- Lewis & Clark Law SchoolJuris Doctor degree, cum laude, Business Law Certificate (2014)
- University of OklahomaBachelor of Science degree, Mechanical Engineering, minor in Mathematics (2011)
Oregon State Court
Washington State Court
Colorado State Court
Oklahoma State Court
Texas State Court
Outside The Office
- Mountain adventures with my best friend.