Angela M. Hanslovan
Angie Hanslovan focuses her work on condemnation and real property litigation. She has worked on some of the Pacific Northwest’s most high-profile public projects, including those impacting private timberlands, manufacturers of specialized equipment, and an owner/developer’s planned source of retirement funds.
In addition to eminent domain cases, Angie has also worked on cases involving regulatory takings, business relocations to ensure compliance with applicable federal and state law requirements and to maximize clients’ benefits eligibility, and First Amendment violations. In addition, Angie helps attorneys in the business and real estate transactional arena conduct due diligence reviews, draft contracts and closing documents, perform compliance reviews, and work with title and escrow officers to clear title and close transactions.
Memberships & Awards
- American Institute for Paralegal Studies, Distinguished Student Awards for American Jurisprudence, Civil Litigation, and Employment Law (2005-2007)
- Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt, Best of Schwabe Award for trial support (2004)
- Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt, Past Member of Wellness and Paralegal Development Committees
- Native American Law Student Association, Northwestern School of Law, Lewis & Clark College (2009-2013)
Resources & Ideas
- January 8, 2021
- American Institute for Paralegal StudiesParalegal Certificate (2007)
- Northwestern School of Law, Lewis & Clark CollegeJuris Doctor degree (2014)
- Pacific UniversityBachelor of Arts degree, magna cum laude (1996)