Angela M. Hanslovan
Angie Hanslovan focuses her work on condemnation and real property litigation. She has worked on some of the Pacific Northwest’s most high-profile public projects, including those impacting private timberlands, manufacturers of specialized equipment, and an owner/developer’s planned source of retirement funds.
In addition to eminent domain cases, Angie works on cases involving regulatory takings, business relocations to ensure compliance with applicable federal and state law requirements and to maximize clients’ benefits eligibility, and First Amendment violations. Angie also assists attorneys in the business and real estate transactional arena, conducts due diligence reviews, drafts contracts and closing documents, performs compliance reviews, and works with title and escrow officers to clear title and close transactions.
Memberships & Awards
- American Institute for Paralegal Studies, Distinguished Student Awards for American Jurisprudence, Civil Litigation, and Employment Law (2005-2007)
- Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt, Best of Schwabe Award for trial support (2004)
- Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt, Past Member of Wellness and Paralegal Development Committees
- Native American Law Student Association, Northwestern School of Law, Lewis & Clark College (2009-2013)
Resources & Ideas
- January 8, 2021
- Northwestern School of Law, Lewis & Clark CollegeJuris Doctor degree (2014)
- American Institute for Paralegal StudiesParalegal Certificate (2007)
- Pacific UniversityBachelor of Arts degree, magna cum laude (1996)