Anna Helton helps companies efficiently and effectively resolve business disputes. She litigates breach of contract claims, real property disputes, and collection matters. Anna also advises religious and other youth-serving entities on child protection and child safety issues and has represented numerous clients in litigation involving child sex abuse claims. She is a member of the National Diocesan Attorneys Association.
- Drafted and negotiated transactional documents related to several million-dollar healthcare-based loans.
- Negotiated a complicated settlement involving a cutting-edge product with relatively little market presence
- Represented clients in dozens of cases involving intentional torts committed by employees or agents
- Worked successfully with a receiver in a receiver’s auction to achieve an efficient resolution of a million dollar collection matter
- Assisted a client with a market withdrawal involving a highly sensitive food product.
- Efficiently resolved several loan and other contract disputes with negotiated settlements.
Resources & Ideas
- May 20, 2010
- Artists Repertory Theatre, Board of Directors (2010-2015)
- St. Andrew Nativity School Ambassador, Board (2014-2016)
- University of Notre Dame Law SchoolJuris Doctor degree (2005)
- Willamette UniversityBachelor of Arts degree, cum laude (2000)
- Tokyo Kokusai Daigakustudy abroad (Fall 1998)
Oregon State Courts
Washington State Courts
United States District Court, District of Oregon