Annie White works with clients to pursue their legal interests and safeguard their intellectual property rights. She helps her clients through the full gamut of intellectual property issues and provides strategic advice regarding trademark registration and enforcement; copyright protection and enforcement; trade secret disputes; internet domain name disputes; licensing agreements; intellectual property transactions; and intellectual property litigation. Her keen attention to detail and passion for the law ensures she effectively supports her clients’ needs, their businesses, and their intellectual property rights.
In law school, Annie worked as a Law Clerk for the Center for Food Safety, where she gained practical experience in legal research and writing. She was also Associate Editor of Lewis & Clark Law School’s Environmental Law Review and the Fundraising Committee Chair of the Public Interest Law Project.
Annie worked at Schwabe as a Summer Associate in 2019.
- Supports a wide range of clients spanning numerous industries, from internationally recognized sportswear, footwear, and apparel brands; to food and beverage providers; to financial services and technology companies.
- Drafts and reviews intellectual property license agreements, service agreements, marketing agreements, and nondisclosure agreements.
- Obtained a successful outcome for a client in a domain name dispute through a World Intellectual Property Organization proceeding.
- Successfully negotiated a settlement agreement and obtained a positive result for the client with regard to a counterfeit goods dispute.
- Researched questions of law and drafted a variety of legal memoranda.
- Assisted in drafting a complaint involving issues of administrative and regulatory law.
Memberships & Awards
Intellectual Property Section of the Oregon Bar (2021-present)
Environmental Law Review at Lewis & Clark Law School (2018–2020)
Public Interest Law Project at Lewis & Clark Law School (2017–2019)
- Deans Scholarship for Excellence, Lewis & Clark Law School (2017–2020)
- Pro Bono Honors Award, Lewis & Clark Law School (2018)
- Public Interest Law Project Award, Lewis & Clark Law School (2018)
- Honors distinction in Legal Writing, Lewis & Clark Law School (2017)
Resources & Ideas
- December 9, 2020
- Lewis & Clark Law SchoolJuris Doctor degree, cum laude (2020)
- University of DenverBachelor of Arts degree in Sociology; minor degree in Psychology (2016)
Oregon State Courts