Annie E. White
Annie White works with clients to pursue their legal interests and safeguard their intellectual property rights. She helps her clients through the full gamut of intellectual property issues, including trademark, copyright, and patent matters. Her keen attention to the law ensures effective support of her clients’ needs and their businesses.
In law school, Annie worked as a Law Clerk for the Center for Food and Safety, where she gained practical experience in legal research and writing. She was also an Associate Editor of the Environmental Law Review and the Fundraising Committee Chair of the Public Interest Law Project. Annie was a 2019 Schwabe 2L Summer Associate.
- Researched questions of law and drafted a variety of legal memoranda.
- Assisted in drafting a complaint involving issues of administrative and regulatory law.
- Conducted declarant interviews and drafted final declarations to be included in a pleading.
Memberships & Awards
- Environmental Law Review (2018–2020)
- Public Interest Law Project (2017–2019)
- Deans Scholarship for Excellence, Lewis & Clark Law School (2017–2020)
- Pro Bono Honors Award, Lewis & Clark Law School (2018)
- Public Interest Law Project Award, Lewis & Clark Law School (2018)
- Honors distinction in Legal Writing, Lewis & Clark Law School (2017)
Resources & Ideas
- December 9, 2020
- January 11, 2021
- Lewis & Clark Law SchoolJuris Doctor degree (2020)
- University of DenverBachelor of Arts degree in Sociology; minor degree in Psychology (2016)
Oregon State Courts