Carol Butler Hill
Carol Butler Hill has over 30 years of experience working as a paralegal. With a focus in litigation, she has assisted attorneys in preparing for trials, hearings, and closings in both state and federal courts.
A former private investigator, Carol is adept at conducting thorough legal research, gathering relevant case information, and interviewing witnesses. Her attention to detail and breadth of legal experience allow her to seamlessly prepare and file a variety of litigation and transactional documentation. Additionally, her knowledge of the unique characteristics of Alaska Native Corporations (ANCs) and tribal governments make her a valuable asset to Schwabe’s Alaskan attorneys who serve these clients.
Memberships & Awards
- Alaska Association of Paralegals, Vice President (2016-present)
- Alaska Association of Paralegals, Member (1988-2016)
- National Association of Legal Assistants, Specialist in Litigation (1990)
- National Association of Legal Assistants, Certified Legal Assistant (1989)
- University of San Diego, Lawyer Assistant Program (1988)
- Notary Public (2000-2020)