Cecilia Jeong advises clients on making thoughtful and strategic decisions with regard to corporate governance and privacy compliance matters. Cecilia helps clients with contract and policy drafting, entity formation and conversion, and mergers and acquisitions. The entrepreneurial spirit she brings to corporate practice allows her to view issues from her clients’ perspective to provide them with the most value while best meeting their needs.
Cecilia has strong ties to Seattle and is committed to furthering the diversity of its thriving business community. In law school, she was involved with the Korean American Law Student Association and the Minority Law Student Association, and was an extern for Chief Judge Ricardo S. Martinez in the U.S. District Court for Western Washington.
Memberships & Awards
- King County Young Democrats, Chair (2018-2019)
- Korean American Bar Association, Board Member (2017-2019)
- King County Young Democrats, Legislative Director (2016-2017)
- Washington International Law Journal, Executive Comments Editor (2015-2016)
- Institute for a Democratic Future, Fellow (2016)
Korean American Bar Association, Scholarship Recipient (2016)
Resources & Ideas
- July 10, 2018
- June 8, 2018
- May 24, 2018
- May 18, 2018
- May 4, 2018
- October 31, 2017
- October 24, 2017
- September 28, 2017
- Getting the purchase price right: Earn-outs, escrows, and post-closing adjustments in M&A transactionsNovember 22, 2016
- University of Washington School of LawJuris Doctor degree (2016)
- University of Washington School of LawBachelor of Arts degree, English (2012)
Washington State Courts
Outside The Office
- Cecilia enjoys rooting on the Seahawks (and talking game strategy with Pete Carroll), all things UW, and exploring the great outdoors.