David T. Aldred
David has almost 20 years’ experience in all aspects of complex litigation and case management in a variety of practice areas, including intellectual property, medical malpractice, professional malpractice, employment, and professional staff matters. The peace of mind a client experiences with feeling protected and secure is what drives David every day, and he values being part of a team at Schwabe whose mission it is to give the client the very best representation.
Memberships & Awards
- Oregon Paralegal Association, Member (2015 - present)
- Baseball coach, Cascade Little League, 2017
- The CLiF Project, Coach, 2017
- Music writer for The Bridge, Portland Community College’s student paper, 2015 - 2017
- Regulation Committee, Oregon Paralegal Association, 2016 - 2017
- Flag football coach, Clark County Youth Football, 2015
- Teacher’s assistant, Mill Plain Elementary School, 2014 - 2015
- Berklee College of Music(2016-present)
- Everest CollegeAssociate of Applied Science, Paralegal Studies (1998)
Outside The Office
- My favorite “jobs” in life are Husband, Father, Grandfather, and Best Friend to Man’s Best Friends!