How I represent clients and Schwabe
As a proud member of Schwabe’s thriving Technology and Manufacturing, Distribution and Retail Industry Groups, my focus is on business transactions. With the help of my talented Schwabe colleagues, I help our clients navigate a wide variety of matters during the lifetime of their businesses, be it their growth, operation, expansion, or sale. I am part of a collaborative team that leverages each other’s many strengths in order to tackle clients’ most convoluted matters.
Business acumen backed by real-world experience
Before attending law school, I worked as an engineer for a Fortune 500 chemical company in one of their manufacturing facilities, assisting with both government and internal compliance efforts as well as monitoring the facility’s production process—further enhancing my engineering and business education.
My industry experience complements a long history of exploring complex technological and legal issues as both in-house and outside counsel, which includes navigating the regulatory landscape involved in a major telecommunications merger, investigating the technology and intellectual property portfolios of large electronics manufacturers, and analyzing contract provisions across various business sectors and industries. I have a firm understanding of the challenges and complexities businesses encounter, which helps me proactively address many issues our clients may come up against.
- Assists clients with forming and maintaining the legal entities necessary to operate, reorganize, or sell their businesses.
- Investigates the legal risks present in various contracts to help clients make important business decisions.
- Supports the merger and acquisition process by drafting related agreements, managing deal documents, and counseling clients on legal issues that arise throughout.
- Researches new and existing statutes and regulations to keep clients updated on legal requirements related to running their businesses.
Resources & Ideas
- The George Washington University Law SchoolJuris Doctor degree (2016)
- Lehigh UniversityBachelor of Science degree, Chemical Engineering and Integrated Business and Engineering (2011)
Washington State Courts
New York State Courts
Outside The Office
- I enjoy spending time hiking, skiing, traveling, or curling up with a good book (and our adorable dog, Luna).