Hannah Warner works with clients to successfully navigate all types of real estate transactions. Her experience includes complex real estate financing; land use planning, negotiations, and execution; boundary and possessory real property disputes; and commercial and residential leasing agreements. Hannah works collaboratively with third-party professionals and city and county staff to accomplish a project’s real estate and land use goals.
Prior to Schwabe, Hannah worked for a multi-national corporation, the Oregon Department of Justice, and various private firms, focusing on real estate, land use, litigation, and transactional work.
- Negotiated multimillion-dollar real estate acquisitions and development projects for airports, vineyards, and multi-use buildings and single-family and multi-family developments.
- Drafted wireless communication tower placement and co-location agreement for a multi-nationally branded client.
- Drafted and advised on triple-net commercial and ground leases and advised on leasing disputes.
- Prepared and advised on lending documentation for a U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development multimillion-dollar refinance deal, analyzing third-party reports and preparing opinion letters.
Memberships & Awards
- Oregon State Bar Association, Real Estate & Land Use Section, Member
Resources & Ideas
- May 25, 2022
- Willamette University College of LawJuris Doctor degree with a Certificate in Business, Willamette Law Review, Editor in Chief (2017),
- Western Oregon UniversityBachelor of Arts degree (2014)
Oregon State Courts