Josaundra "Jo" Hansen
Jo Hansen has over two decades of experience assisting clients and attorneys with complex real estate transactions and financing. Her extensive knowledge includes drafting documents, conducting due diligence, reviewing titles and surveys, and monitoring transactions through closing.
- 27 years as a corporate and real estate paralegal.
- Participated in every stage of large commercial real estate transactions.
- Worked with lenders in large real estate loan transactions.
- Facilitating corporate formations, mergers and acquisitions of all kinds, stock options, and seed-round financings.
Resources & Ideas
- May 25, 2022
- California State University FresnoBachelor of Science degree (1994)
- Washington State Bar AssociationAPR 6 (Admission and Practice Rule 6) Law Clerk Program (2022)
Washington State Courts