Amy L. Hill
Amy Hill is a business and transactional lawyer who utilizes her decade-plus experience to counsel those in the real estate and construction, healthcare, and technology industries. Amy’s experience includes helping clients navigate tricky processes, such as the acquisition and disposition of commercial property and organization and formation of companies. She also advises clients on estate planning and trust matters, including taxable estates. Amy draws from her diverse experience in the multiple facets of law and offers unique solutions to clients’ most complex needs.
Amy spent nine years in private practice during which her main focuses were senior housing and commercial real estate transactions, conducting estate planning, and counseling on business law. While in law school, she spent a summer at East China University of Politics and Law in Shanghai.
- Assists clients with business transactions and successions.
- Advises clients in the purchase and sale of commercial property.
- Advises clients in the organization and formation of companies’ process.
- Assists clients in taxable estates.
- Counsels clients with estate and trust planning and estate and trust administration.
Memberships & Awards
Willamette Valley Estate Planning Council
Portland Estate Planning Council
Roy Lockenour Award for Professional Responsibility, Willamette University College of Law, 2005
Resources & Ideas
Health Law in Oregon, 2012
Oregon State Bar Books, co-author
Victory Academy, Auction Committee (2021)
- Lewis & Clark CollegeBachelor of Arts degree, International Relations (2003)
- Willamette University College of LawJuris Doctor degree, cum laude (2006)
Oregon State Courts
Pennsylvania State Courts
New Jersey State Courts
New York State Courts
Outside The Office
- Go Timbers!