Jonathan A. Stamm
Jon Stamm has a diverse background of experience representing commercial clients in litigation and arbitration and individuals and entities in matters related to fraud and government investigations. Jon not only serves as legal counsel, but also passionately fills the role of advocate, partner and teacher as needed for each client’s unique situation.
Prior to joining Schwabe, Jon spent the past four years in private practice in Miami, specializing in commercial litigation, white-collar criminal defense and appeals. Jon also served as a law clerk in the U.S. Senate Office of the Legislative Counsel in Washington, D.C.
Jon is a board-certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist through the Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS).
- Obtained dismissal with prejudice in a suit brought by a real estate developer against a homeowner’s association for challenging the development of a $100 million condominium project.
- Obtained dismissal with prejudice in an admiralty case of first impression.
- Served as an apprentice in ship manufacturing in Haiphong, Vietnam.
- Served as a law clerk in the U.S. Senate Office of the Legislative Counsel.
Memberships & Awards
- Best Lawyers in America Award: Ones to Watch, Commercial Litigation (2021)
- Elie Wiesel Prize in Ethics Essay Contest, Contest Winner (2010)
- U.S. Constitutional Law, Investment Arbitration, International Arbitration Under the New York Convention, and Criminal Procedure, Book Award Recipient
Resources & Ideas
- University of Miami School of LawJuris Doctor degree, magna cum laude (2014)
- Rollins CollegeBachelor of Arts degree in Philosophy (2010)
Colorado State Courts
Florida State Courts
Oregon State Courts
U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Outside The Office
- 26 countries visited and counting.