Judith Baker’s concentration is in estate planning, probate and trust administration, and business law. She has been a paralegal for over 28 years, practicing both in California and Oregon.
Memberships & Awards
- NALS of Mid-Willamette Valley, member and past chapter director
- Global Ventures English Camps (Spain, Portugal, Italy, Jordan; Uruguay, and Thailand), instructor and curriculum development
Institute for Paralegal Education, former course instructor for estate planning and administration
- St. Mary's CollegeBachelor of Arts degree, Business Management
- California State University StanislausParalegal Studies Degree
- NALSCertified Professional Paralegal