Kazuko Shoemake has over 10 years of experience working as a paralegal offering corporate, real estate, and transactional legal assistance in the Seattle area.
A seasoned researcher, Kazuko knows how to find online property documents, as well as prepare and file real estate transaction documents with state and federal governments. She has knowledge of IP registrations and merger and acquisition processes.
Kazuko is bilingual and a certified translator between English and Japanese.
- Prepares documents required for filing with state government agencies as well as filings for board and shareholder resolutions.
- Assists with annual reports, licensing applications and renewals.
- Assists in the preparation of purchase and sale documents and other related transactional documents.
- Prepares documents necessary to form entities, including articles of incorporation, certificates of formation, initial reports, and LLC operation agreements.
- Assists with litigation cases and related documentation.
Memberships & Awards
Washington State Medical Interpreter (English-Japanese) certified by the Department of Social and Health Services
- Inter School of OsakaCertification in Simultaneous English/Japanese Translation/Interpretation
- California State University, NorthridgeCertificate for Intensive English, English Literature
- Baika Women’s UniversityAssociate’s degree, English Literature
Outside The Office
- Exploring Kauai, practicing Bikram Yoga, working out, hiking, cycling, and skiing