Keyi (Kuh-Yee) Wang provides legal advice on regulatory and compliance issues under federal and state statutes to help resolve litigation disputes. She advises companies on due diligence for restructuring, formation, and compliance with regulatory requirements, and counsels organizations on contractual arrangements and corporate governance to ensure compliance with data privacy, licensing, and reporting requirements. Keyi guides negotiations on behalf of real estate and professional services businesses in acquisitions and financing transactions to reach their strategic goals.
As an East Coaster with international roots, Keyi’s unique perspective affords her a creative approach to multifaceted legal issues. Identifying herself as an explorer, Keyi seeks out innovative courses of action and new perspectives to find the best outcome for her clients.
- Collaborates to advise clients on Environmental Protection Agency compliance issues.
- Assists in defending litigation under the Clean Air Act.
- Advises on leasing and compliance requirements on Indian lands.
Memberships & Awards
- Washington State Bar Association, Member (2018-present)
- American Bar Association, Member (2016-present)
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association–D.C., Student Member (2016-2017)
- The George Washington International Law Review, Member (2016-2018)
Resources & Ideas
- February 19, 2019
- The GW Law Small Business and Community Economic Development Clinic, Student Attorney (2017)
- Enterprise Community Partners, Volunteer (2017)
- The George Washington University Law SchoolJuris Doctor degree, with honors (2018)
- University of MichiganBachelor of Arts degree, Political Science, with distinction (2014)
Washington State Courts