Keyi (Kuh-Yee) Wang provides legal advice to manufacturers and real estate and energy companies on regulatory and compliance issues under federal and state statutes to help resolve litigation disputes.
As an East Coaster with international roots, Keyi’s unique perspective affords her a creative approach to multifaceted legal issues. Identifying herself as an explorer, Keyi seeks out innovative courses of action and new perspectives to find the best outcome for her clients.
- Collaborates to advise clients on Environmental Protection Agency compliance issues.
- Assists in defending litigation under the Clean Air Act.
- Advises on leasing and compliance requirements on Indian lands.
Memberships & Awards
- Washington State Bar Association, Member (2018-present)
- American Bar Association, Member (2016-present)
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association–D.C., Student Member (2016-2017)
- The George Washington International Law Review, Member (2016-2018)
- The GW Law Small Business and Community Economic Development Clinic, Student Attorney (2017)
- Enterprise Community Partners, Volunteer (2017)
- The George Washington University Law SchoolJuris Doctor degree, with honors (2018)
- University of MichiganBachelor of Arts degree, Political Science, with distinction (2014)
Washington State Courts