How I represent clients and Schwabe
My focus is advising on business and transaction matters, particularly for agriculture, real estate, and energy clients. I provide a solutions-oriented approach to my clients on corporate issues ranging from insolvency and restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financing, securities law and filings, commercial contract negotiation, and regulatory compliance.
Prior to and during law school, I gained practical experience working as a paralegal for a debtor-creditor firm, where I managed litigation files related to judicial foreclosures and title claims.
- Drafted, negotiated, and reviewed loan agreements, guaranties, security and pledge agreements, stockholders’ agreements, and purchase agreements.
- Represented bankruptcy stakeholders in distressed asset sales, workouts, and litigation.
- Advised clients regarding the application of federal statutes for beneficial trusts under the Packers and Stockyards Act and Perishable Agricultural Commodities Act.
Memberships & Awards
Dean’s Scholarship recipient, Lewis & Clark Law School (2014-2017)
Louis Schnitzer Scholarship recipient, Lewis & Clark Law School (2014-2015)
Resources & Ideas
Navigating Business Disruption in an Uncertain Economy
Portland Business Journal
August 31, 2020
- Lewis & Clark Law SchoolJuris Doctor degree, magna cum laude (2018)
- Edmonds Community CollegeAdvanced Paralegal Certificate (2011)
- University of WashingtonBachelor of Arts degree, Psychology (2009)
Oregon State Courts
Washington State Courts
U.S. Bankruptcy Court, District of Oregon
U.S. District Court, District of Oregon