Linda Zachariah drafts and prosecutes patent applications. She also drafts and negotiates a variety of agreements, including technology licensing agreements, software-as-a-service (SaaS) agreements, terms of service, privacy policies, and a variety of agreements related to data and privacy regulations related to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) related agreements.
Linda began her career at a prominent intellectual property boutique, where she worked on a variety of intellectual property transactions and prepared, filed and obtained patents for Fortune 100 multinational companies in the computer memory, wireless, software, Internet and e-commerce technology fields.
With more than 15 years as a technology attorney, Linda employs a successful approach that stems from integrating knowledge of the industry, listening intently to clients’ needs, and in-depth experience serving start-ups as well as mid-size to larger companies.
- Represented industry leaders in patent-related matters in a wide range of technology areas including optics, hardware, software, Internet-of-Things, autonomous vehicles, networking and e-commerce technologies.
- Negotiated master service level agreements and SaaS agreements to close deals with the nation’s largest hospital and healthcare systems for cloud-based software services.
- Served as General Counsel to a digital medical start-up.
- Negotiated a diverse range of agreements ranging from routine operational agreements to terms in federal government contracts, including Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS).
Memberships & Awards
- Licensing Executives Society, Member
- Asian Bar Association of Washington, Member
- Social Venture Partners, K-12 Education Grant Committee (2017-2018)
- King County Bar Association, Family Law Mentor Program, Volunteer (2008)
- University of Washington School of LawJuris Doctor degree
- University of California at Los AngelesBachelor of Science degree
United States Patent and Trademark Office
Washington State Courts