Lindsey McReynolds is responsible for keeping clients at the center of all the firm does. She leads a client service team of passionate professionals who serve as Schwabe’s chiefs of staff, helping to build successful relationships that give our clients more value.
Lindsey regularly meets with clients face to face, along with Schwabe’s managing partner, to listen to what’s important to them and what we can do better. Keenly aware that legal services is, at its core, a “people” business, she works with attorneys to address and anticipate client needs.
An experienced client relations professional, Lindsey oversees marketing and business development operations across the firm. Prior to entering the professional services marketing industry, Lindsey worked in Washington, D.C. for a member of Congress. Her experience listening to constituents and seeing issues through their eyes continues to inform the work she does every day on behalf of Schwabe clients.
Memberships & Awards
- Legal Marketing Association Your Honor award
- Association for Accounting Marketing’s Marketing Achievement award
Resources & Ideas
- Review and Selection committee, Leadership Tomorrow
- Alumni committee, Leadership Tomorrow
- Legal Marketing Association, Member
- Lafayette CollegeBachelor of Arts, Governmental Law
- University of Washington Business SchoolCertificate of Business Administration (2007)
Outside The Office
- Sightseeing with the family.