MaryAnn Ivie is a registered paralegal with over 30 years of experience. She is skilled in all areas of complex litigation, including document analysis and control, database management, case organization and trial support activities. She has a strong knowledge of state and federal court rules, including electronic discovery submissions in federal court cases.
MaryAnn is a frequent speaker at paralegal educational seminars and conferences on a variety of topics, including discovery, client management and financial issues encountered in litigation.
Memberships & Awards
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations, Member (1991-present), Treasurer and Director of Finance (2015-2017)
- Oregon Paralegal Association, Member (1990-present), Editor and Publisher of the bimonthly newsletter The Paragram (2012-present)
- Women in E-Discovery, Member (2007-present)
- Paralegal of the Year, National Federation of Paralegal Associations (2020)
Resources & Ideas
- November 6, 2020
- American Red Cross, blood drive volunteer (2005-present), lifelong donor
- Institute for Paralegal StudiesParalegal Certificate
- University of IowaBachelor of Arts, Political Science and Economics
Outside The Office
- Knitting a wide variety of clothing and accessories.